The Sea Salt Social Age Safari is a two day co-created conference for bold explorers of the Social Age.
It’s aimed at strategists, practitioners and leaders in large organisations who want to transform their organisation.
It’s designed to build a better understanding of the Social Age, specifically:
- The new ecosystem of the Social Age
- How we learn and adapt our organisational learning
- The type of leadership we need
- How our organisation can change, overcoming resistance
Working within a loose, facilitated structure, delegates will co-create the narrative through a series of ‘Exploration’ hack sessions and a range of fluid ‘Creative’ sessions.
Delegates will follow three tracks, unearthing their own story through the event and learning from that of others. This will allow them to explore:
- The changes my organisation has seen
- The things we think will help us
- The challenges we know we will face
Through the community ‘sense-making’, steered within a scaffolded framework, each delegate will build their own narrative to take away.
In parallel, we will write the co-created story of the conference.
In each quadrant, delegates will have the choice of:
- Taking part in activities
- Offering to present based on their own expertise
- Listening to other presentations
- Co-writing the shared narrative
Curated by Sea Salt Learning founder Julian Stodd, the Social Age Safari is a small format, open session event, where the structure and outcomes are co-created and co-owned by the community.